I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

bullet train or choo choo train..?

yes its a brand new day with a brand new date..

how did i get so into someone so quickly?

what could it possibly be? is it his charm, goodlooks or wit? but of course i cant openly admit it to him. hes cute and everything but he is a bitch. he would tease me, make fun of me and make me regret i ever told him.

my balls are to big to be put in that situation. but seriously? theres hope for a relationship with men? i find myself liking it too quickly and breaking an exit too soon. why is that so? if the guy is too humble, i feel he is not up to having a decent conversation with me. but hey, if hes too cocky, i wanna show my bigger than your ball attidude. could there ever be a common ground for us to co exist?

or should that be a sacrifice...?to subside and make the best of what is available. then the train slows down, its not interesting anymore but the train gets you to places and its better than walking. i need a bullet train. an interesting, fast and exciting train for all my journeys.

please dont make me settle down for a choo choo train...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...