I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Introduction to gaydom Part 1

when you guys read this, you would probably go: been there done that...

today im going to tell u a story about my journey into G*YDOM...

when i first started experimenting 6 years ago, i had a profile in friendster...it used a fake name, fake detail and fake profile picture..the only thing real about it was the profile picture belonged to a guy i had an enourmous crush..he was Arjun Rampal....gradually i went on to stalking mode where i oogle and drool over the scantily clad pictures of juicy juicy men in juicy juicy attire...

i think we all know whats a juicy juicy attire....

after a while, i got bored...not bored of the juicy juicy attire...(DUH!! like i ever will get bored of that!!)
i got bored of people asking me: hey bro, u seem to be a really funny guy, wish i could see your picture..or they went like: do u have a picture? id like to know whom im talking to...or.....they went like: i think i like you a lot...can i see your face..

>>yeah right..my face!!!!

so i said goodbye to friendster and said HELLO HI5 in a slutty voice...

and when i say slutty...i mean in a tastefull, elegant, seductive way instead of: HEY GUYS I HAVE A PENIS AND I WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE IT...but dont get any wrong ideas..i STILL didnt post any of my face picture...geezzz...so silly..

i bought a pair of square cut renoma in red..back then renoma were the IN things..and there werent so many online shops on facebook selling really slutty underwear...at ridiculously cheap prices...(look no further just click the links below:
1. https://www.facebook.com/js.prince.7?ref=ts
2. https://www.facebook.com/MensClothingRevolutionII?ref=ts
3. https://www.facebook.com/clnstgsstreet?ref=ts

and there are so many more out there...

coming back to my exciting story...i bought the red renoma, put it on and said: hmm i could have sex with myself looking like this (of course my first sex came many many years later)...at that moment with an urge i took some pictures wearing them, editing them, cropping the heads off and created my first gay profile on hi5...

since i was still very much freaked out about the whole thing, i painstakingly shaded everything else but my body using microsoft paint..yes, i was that scared..but it didnt stop me from taking more and uploading more pictures...somehow it made me felt good...i enjoyed the attention and comments on my pictures but never took it to the next step to meet anyone...it was just a guilty pleasure...cut the long story short.....

Hi5>>MSN>>JOB IN KL>>A GUY!!

i got to know a guy from hi5 which lead to chatting in msn and met in bangsar...i was scared because for the first time i exchanged my mobile phone number to another gay boy..a much younger one...and bangsar is always so full of people..so in an attempt to seduce him, i wore a tight tshirt (yeah yeah im vain...i know) a fitting pants (to flaunt my assets) and went for a drink...well i guess our intentions were not really drinks...maybe its the nature of our acquaintance that lead to what happened that night...

my story is getting steamy now huh!!!
well not really...but something did get steamy that night....!

my first encounter with a gay boy..we had a drink, chat for abit..and it got pretty late..around 3 in the morning...and as usual, when there were not that many people around, we started to get a little naughty...we drove around in the car....and naturally what was supposed to happen in a car in a dark environment with not many people around happened..

should i, or shouldnt i elaborate further????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...