I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Champion League Spandex


 Funny story. We were waiting for the lift to arrive to go for lunch. As usual, our public transportation gave a few reasons to mumble and complain. The door opens and our expat colleague is no where in sight. Since we have already skipped one lift, waiting for him to take a dump, we went in. as he rushed into the lift the conversation suddenly changed. My colleague with whom I was talking about our public transport asked the expat colleague: well the champions league just started.

The expat colleague was quick to add something. They were chatting excitedly. All I heard was blababalalalala blab la blalalalalalala pfftttt…

When we reached the ground floor, to add insult to injury, the expat colleague asked me. Yes ME!, he went: SO, DO YOU FOLLOW CHAMPION LEAGUE?.

The only thing I know about it would be the spelling. While I try to construct something intelligent, witty and probably a funny one liner…..he added: SO, NOTHING, ZERO….ZILCH?? I felt attacked.

Damn youuuuuuuuuuu expat colleague!…how in the world did he know…?

Guess what our lobby was FULL with people.

Hey if football was about guessing whos butt looked the best in shorts, I would have a PHD. Not pretty huge d**k you perves. Football is just………………………………………too complicated. Why don’t people talk about swimming, gymnastics, cycling……….in general sports where people wear spandex. Well that’s something to TALK ABOUT.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...