I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Friday, May 7, 2010

How do u land a guy who drives you crazy?

What would be the right way to approach and land a guy tht drives u crazy??

A) Hey dude, you look hot wanna meetup sometime?

B) Hello there, i was going through some profiles and yours really caught my attention, can we be friends?

C) When I look at your pictures, something becomes HARD!!

D) Do you wanna have fun?

E) Hi, Im new to this world and im very discreet i think i can really get along with you. do want to become my friend?

F) Your pictures drive my hormones crazy, cant stop thinking about u!

G) Hey sexy!!

H) God must have created you on a Sunday when he had a lot of time at his perusal, you are just perfect!!

I) Hi, im Arun, 27 years old indian wroking in Ampang. Im looking for friends and perhaps fun as well..let me know if u are interested..

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...