I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Friday, January 7, 2011

For Her Sake He Gave Up His Ego, Whats Next, a KIDNEY??

go to a store pick a favourite thing, buy it>>simple

go to the gym pick an equipment, use it>>simple

create an account at PR, meet a guy, do watever>>simple and also exciting

meet someone, have a really good time, get along well with him>>BAGGAGE

why do relationships always come in a package deal..?.

u would think im talking about gay relationships again...thats where u go WRONG!!!

it is not just about gay relationship, also applicable to any relationships we can give a name to..

lets say we find a person we really like to spend time with...then it cascades into something more meaningful, physical relationship....errr...i dont think all of us do things in that order, anyways thats not im going to talk about.....

its just that when we get into a relationship, or anyone we know gets into a relationship, we are always part of the ecosystem who have to carry the baggage...

why is it not just limited to the person we like instead we get sucked into the person's family, friends, relatives....
 
the straights are not exempted in any way as well.

i have a friend who's sister got married early last year. they have had a very good relationship. they can talk for hours, go out together, hang out and my friend was gradually introduced to the sister's boyfriend..

he has a lot of respect for the boyfriend. the sister got engaged and later married. all of them worked in kl, so it only made sense that they move into the same house.

however, my friend was fully aware that there is a new member in the family and begins to keep a safe distance from the sister who was once a really good friend to him, not wanting to interrupt the newly weds at the same time still respecting the brother in law (BIL) and obeys to the BIL's requests out of that respect.

i need to tell everyone a little about my friend:
- he is the most outspoken person i know
- practical and speaks his mind
- direct to the point and doesnt get emotionally entangled in anything

i find that these qualities of him to be admirable..until parts of him got slowly chipped off a little by little.

he has lost those admirable qulities of him so much that his BIL seems to have taken him for granted. 

what used to be requests,  have slowly turned into demands. the way a boss speaks to his employee...

why is my friend still putting up with  this??i asked him the same question. 

he said: if i resort to be direct and outspoken to BIL, he would afterwards feel very awkward and shy to communicate with me. afterall my sister and i still have a really good relationship. we can still talk for hours when we want to. with him just beside us and not speaking a word. i think i need to give him at least that satisfaction and make him think that he can control me. maybe that would help him to fill the void in his mind where he could not connect to my sister the way i do. afterall my sister still asks me my opinion on the important things that she wants to do. i think he is just threatened and wants to mark his territory.

then i ask again:

'dont u get mad at him?' 

he replied: 'of course i do. im mad all the time at him. i want to yell at him. say things that run in my mind. crush his ego. wont take a minute to do that. then i think again. how do u think my sister would feel? i dont want her to choose between a brother and a husband'.

me: so are u going to leave it like that?

my friend: as much as it anger's me, i dont want to hurt him nor my pregnant sister. i want to make a clean exit. look for a house to call my own, where im the boss and hope that we would eventually realize how rude, inconsiderate and improper his behavious has been towards me. i dont want to get to the same low place he is. if i have to suck it up for a little longer so be it.
 
i dont know what has gotten into my friend, but if this is not love, i dont know what else is...for the sake of his sister he has let go of his own ego..so whats next, a KIDNEY??

i dont get it. maybe if i had a sister and i live in with her family it would make sense. but for now, i say:

MY ADMIRATION FOR HIM HAS JUST MULTIPLIED IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS..

i hope the BIL wakes from his sleep, for i know no man can be patient forever, and when my friend loses his patience, it will not be a good sight.

wake up u stupid loser BIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...