I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adam and Me. (Part 1)


 it was a quiet evening. unlike the weekdays where there is a routine to follow through, it was the weekend. a quiet, breezy saturday evening.

i found myself to be seated on a bench, my hair gently blown by the breeze and tapping on my phone. i couldnt make up my mind into deciding between the thumpa thumpa action at market place or some easy breezy moment in the park looking at some eye candy.

logged into planetromeo and manjam, i saw the templates or what i call as standard template messages: hey dude, nice body wanna have fun? do u have a face picture? how big is your dick? are u indian?...

even though these are templates, nonetheless, it feels nice to get the attention and obviously a little hard on (hehem!)

as if, he knew my hesitation and confusion, from a distance he nodded. something like a long lost contact friend, acknowledging my presence at the bench.

as much as i hate to admit it, i have the worst gaydar. give me a naked guy in front of me and id still be second guessing his sexuality. 

so i was a little confused. i didnt know if he was interested in me, or had a way better gayday or if he was really my friend whom i have not met in a long time.

after a few moments of hesitation, he came near my bench. walking with hboth his hands in his jeans pocket. unexpectedly he reached out his hand saying: Hi.

he was casually dressed. a collared white tee that accentuated his toned chest, his biceps with dark blue jeans.

i was confused. but his brown eyes pierced right into my heart. it was warm and kind. he had rosy pinkish lips against fair skinned face and i shook his hand back saying hi.

he introduced himself: 'Im Adam. were u not studying in MMU before?'
and i went like: 'Owh, no i wasnt from there'

it was one of those moments where two people are eager to know each other but dont know how to start and dont want to make a bad impression.
Adam: owh sorry. u just look a lot like my friend.
Me: Thats ok. i get that a lot. must have a really common face.
Adam: Haha. so what brings you here? u seem bored.
Me: Just collecting some thoughts. pondering.
Adam: Do you read a lot? u looked serious tapping at your phone just now.

**well actually i was oogling at boy candy. didnt know my horny face, looked like serious well read person!

Me: i was checking my emails. have a seat.
Adam: Sure.
Me: Are u waiting for someone?
Adam: I come here when i need to take my mind off things. somehow this place helps me relax. ive seen u here a few times...
Me: You have?
Adam: Yes, most of the time u just look serious into your phone writing something

**lucky he didnt say look perverted into your phone.
Me: I guess im addicted to my phone (more like addicted to planetromeo and manjam!)
Adam:  Thats the worst kind
Me: It is. Looks like its going to rain. Do you live nearby?
Adam: Yes, im just around the corner. i cycled here.... 

** I didnt know what Adam was thinking but i couldnt help but to tell myself that he is so adorable. soft curly hair and big beautiful smile and then i noticed his tattoo...

>To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...