I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Adam and Me (Part 2)

for some reasons...reasons which i feel is so stupid, i told Adam: 

Ok, see u later...




it was about to rain and he said he lives just around the corner and then i uttered those words Ok, see u later...

seriously!!!

SEE YOU LATER??

i mean who says things like that..
it was like one of those moments when u do something wrong and the entire universe spins at lightning speed into a sink hole..

ok fine, i exaggerated..

when i said see u later, it already started to rain. it was only decent to excuse myself. if i were to say: can i get a lift on your bike, that would have made me look stupid since he rode a mountain bike and there wasnt any passsenger seat. 

i couldnt offer him a lift neither...

so i excused myself..

i went home. it was around 8.30pm. i watched some movies and reminisced the sexless weekend i had.

the kind of weekend that sucks!

ermm! not that i have sex every other weekend.  

or, DO I?

 well lets not get into that...

although that short and brief chat at the park was interesting, there wasnt much that could be derived from it.

i still didnt know where he lived, if he was gay, interested in me or even going to meet him again.

i decided to not give it much thought. 

about a month and a half later, while i was driving back home from work and passed by the park, i noticed a familiar silhoutte. a guy with broad chest, white tee...

although i was exhausted, rush of adrenaline, told me i should park my car and go back to the park.

so i did...

i parked and sat at the same bench....i could see Adam from afar..

i smiled and said to myself..if he likes me, he would come and talk to me.

this time Adam was roller blading. Good looking and athletic...must be some stamina in you know where..good for me, YAY!

i smirked and crossed my legs for some obvious reasons.
again i put up the same routine..

the phone tapping one..

i could almost feel him approaching..
just 5 meters away i looked up and i saw Adam in front of me.

Instead of jumping up and down, i wanted to cave in..

HE WAS HOLDING A GIRLS HAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...