I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Being a Peacock, Is it a Trend or am I Reading too Much Into It?

I cant decide between overthinking or if it means something else.

Lately I notice this happening more frequently at the gym. 

Incident 1:
I am done with working out at the gym and head to changing room. Since I go early in the morning, there are only a handful of guys at the gym who come around the same time. I noticed this dude has a habit of lingering in the changing room, flexing his muscles. Well, nothing out of the ordinary to be honest. This person is a habitual poser and I didnt pay much attention to it as I need to rush for shower and head to work. Initially, he was all about flexing at looking at himself in the mirror. I admire his confidence to do it in public. Well, the public being me and I could never flex in front of people like that. Then after a few days, about the time I go into the changing room, this time his shirt was off + flexing.

Okkk, he was easy on the eyes and I told myself: Wow, this guys is really confident isn't he?.

Another few more days, you have guessed it right, the same guy, about the same time staring in the mirror flexing. His shirt  was off and his pants was also off.....his boxer briefs had cartoon patterns on them...

Incident 2:
I was at a different club closer to home. It was a weekend and the gym was pretty packed. Some of them looked friggin good looking. Some looked like models. I noticed this guy smooth, fair skin. Was wearing long tights with jersey shorts over it. Microfibre shirt, bulging muscles and pretty handsome. I was doing back, he was doing arms. He finished his workout 30 mins (approx.) before me. 

I assumed he left as the gym was pretty packed. As I went to the locker connected to the changing area he appeared suddenly and started flexing at the mirror. I got my shaker and went to fill with water and returned to the locker area. He was still there, flexing and suddenly he took his shirt off and continued flexing.

Incident 3:
It was an early morning workout and there was this muscular guy who was taking too long in between sets, like 10 mins apart walking around, using his phone and taking selfies. After 15 mins I gave him a piece of my mind and told him off to share the equipment as hes busy walking around and wasting time. So we did share and done with the session. After a few days the same guy was at the gym. I didnt look at him and did my thing. After shower, I was all dressed and applying some face cream. That guy appeared, put his bag beside me, took his shirt off and was staring into the mirror. It felt uncomfortable. I didn't turn /look up and quickly left the gym.

Is this common behaviour in the gym or am I missing something?

Let's say I am a little syok sendiri and assume that they are hinting something, isn't saying Hi a good starting point instead of being a peacock about it?.

I will agree that all these men look amazing, but I cant help but to think: DO I COME OFF AS AN EASY TARGET WHOM WILL RESPOND TO JUST ANYONE? dafuk bro..#oofended

1 comment:

  1. Some guys are just arrogant, self centered jerks. Glad you stood up to the guy hogging the equipment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...