I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Monday, June 20, 2022

Scanning for Balls, Undetected

It wasn’t even that obvious. Just a passing look. How could that make me feel something. It was not fear. Definitely not lust. It was yearning. It is amazing how something so brief, within a split second could say so much. What should I do?

To pursue it, it means I have to come out of my comfort zone. Maybe face rejection. More than that, I do not have it up my sleeves the skills to do it. I have never done it before.

The social media persona / the person we project to the world is not who we are in real. In the actual world, there are  consequences. Cause and effect and real emotions involved.

So, I am going to do what I have always done. Secretly wish someone will take the first step. I know, it is pathetic.

The first step is to acknowledge that there is a problem…

Quick question: How many more steps before I grow so
me balls to pursue it??

In the mean time, lets keep blaming the world that good things never happen to me.

3 comments:

  1. Good things will happen to you. Don’t worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things will happen to you. Don’t worry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the first step. It may be hard to do but if you get rejected you will find out that the world doesn't end. What matters is that you tried. Give it a go, you have nothing to lose. And, big secret here, everyone feels some sort of rejection in their lives. Just don't let it bog you down, you can learn from it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...