I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Seek? Pic? T or B?

Seek?...

Pic?..

How about a total random pictureless profile asking for your pictures?

I have read somewhere that a lot of people live in their own bubble. Imaginary world where they feel like the sun revolves around them. Some people call it self confidence.

Quite the contrary, I think you should remain in the bubble, for the greater good of the mankind.

I mean if you have a blank profile and demand pic from others, WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU ??

First of all, thank you for texting me and saying you enjoyed my writing. I appreciate it. It may not change the world, but it may make you a little horny…err I mean…nope…horny that’s exactly it lol..

We have all come across these scenarios. I think there’s a learning curve and an obvious math to it all.

When I used to be underweight. Like realllyyy underweight, any random texts from any random people including weird ones, racists and self entitled ones used to excite me.

Now come on! Don’t disagree with me: If someone says No INDIANS (Capital) / no Chinese (usually without Capital). These do not translate as preference. Preference is when you choose to not respond / block when someone harasses you or to act mature and actually telling them that they are not your taste.

For those who keep texting when the other does not respond, there is a little something called self respect. You do not owe him anything. He doesn’t want anything to do with you. There are millions of other “male chicken” out there to try. You deserve better.

Then there is another type of people who offer money to blow or get f**ked. I am not exactly sure of your circumstances. Maybe you are married or cheating or extremely closeted, or you may feel like you actually need to pay to have some “rub-rub oolala”.

Really?? You would pay for rub-rub-oolala?.

Isn’t there a “market” for every type of guy out there.

Some like chubby, some like skinny, some like hairy, some like smooth and some like smooth body with thick thighs, itty bitty waist and wet dripping spandex from heaven.

I do not know why you may want to pay for it but doesn’t paying for massage and get your money’s worth of happy ending better than facing rejection from someone who thinks you are beneath him.

Talking about the gay math, it varies from one individual to another. Personally, mine comes from my journey of self-realization and self-worth.

Well I have not gotten my shite figured out and together but me believe is that: I should only meet midways and to not let myself completely go in any relationship / hook-up. Why? Coz when everything else goes to hell, you only have yourself to pick yourself back together.

Sometimes I wonder: Do we really enjoy compliments from everyone?

Sometimes I think that we appreciate the compliment more when it comes from someone we like / attracted to.

So, WHAT DO YOU SEEK?

I do not know. That is my honest answer. Why don’t you tell me what you can offer instead.

And……if you send your picture without saying anything. I think you need to wakeup and not think so highly of yourself. You may think you are a 10, but I may think you are an ASSHOLE.

2 comments:

  1. maybe all we seek is companionship. sexual or not thats not the main thing. but someone who you feel comfortable enough to do the little talks although most of the time it ends with one party finding that the convo is going nowhere. and maybe the one who wasn’t even ready for this companionship all along… was you yourself

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...