I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

It was so Good, Gonads, vibrated

Usual Wednesday at office. Typical lunch hour. Food hunting at Pavi area. My boss likes to eat Arabic food. Me, I am ok with any. There is this shop that we go to quite frequently.

Today, at the restaurant we noticed something different. The food portion was bigger, also the price slightly more expensive.

Then the ambiance of the shop was also upgraded.

Then the waiter...i dont think he was the waiter..maybe the owner or partner

OMG!!

Omaigad that guy……he is arab..and damn he so FINEEEE

Tall, buff, handsome af….i guess everything is bigger and taste better in Arab…

Like “everything”

if he was a burger, i would wait for meal time with enthusiasm everyday.

When we were leaving, he made a little wave….and I would say….gonads vibrated

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...