I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

The 4 series club


 As a guy in the 4 series club, I ask myself:

1.       At 40, should I have settled down in my life?

2.       At 40, should I have found my perfect job?

3.       At 40, should I have found / experienced / be in love?

4.       At 40, should I have sorted my financial independence?

5.       At 40, should I have thought about when I should / want to retire?

6.       At 40, should I have found my passion?

7.       At 40, should I consider relocating to another state if there is a better opportunity?

8.       At 40, should my decisions in life take into consideration of other people? – my parent, whos going to take care of them, am I selfish if I want to pursue what I want in life?

9.       At 40, should I come out?

10.   At 40, should I still keep buying things I have fetish for?

11.   At 40, should I change my sexual role?

AtAt 40, should I get my shit together and join pool parties in KL?

dAt 40 should I have so many unanswered QUESTIONS??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...