I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

how could i possibly be a nerd??


ive always not understood people who could read a really thick book..

reading

reading, keep reading.....books, novels, magazines..even more odd for me are people who read somemore over the internet...i mean, seriously!

the INTERNET? where u can do so much more? videos, photographs dirty videos, dirty photographs...the most amount of time i spend reading is my messages in manjam and planetromeo..that too i get bored over a few minutes...


ok FINE i lied...if the messages are those of compliments to my body (ehem!!) or other forms of compliments, then i take the efford of reading the profile..

but that changed the moment i bumped into this young blogger. he is JerryKiat and his blog address is: http://jerrykiat.blogspot.com

i bumped into his blog and i couldnt stop reading. i read in the morning, afternoons and after dinner i find myself no longer addicted to my series..im telling u this guy is highly addictive. ive spend the last 2 days not being able to control myself from reading..

am i a nerd???


2 comments:

  1. U r not a nerd, u r a stalker! Hahaha. Thr's nothing wrong by being obsessed in reading blogs my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a stalker>>sounds dangerous and cool at the same time..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...