I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Out of message on the wrong day at the wrong time

Ive associated my self with three online profiles out of which i do not fail to check on daily basis. manjam being the longest ive been a member with, followed by planetromeo and the recently terminated facebook.

but of course these profiles are associated with my 'extra curricular' activities than the normal im a working professional clean imaged profiles. but darn the traffic in the 'extra curricular' ones are always way more than the regular one....

ok, going back to my post...out of these profiles ive got tonnes of different responses. some i cant resist to respond..why u ask??

i can almost hear that question..

1. some guys are so hot!! but dumb..they go like this:

face picture please!>> and i go like: fuck off...! but i do not respond to those messages coz after getting so many u just lose interest to respond. not to mention limited messages in manjam.

2. the not so attractive ones (im not judging anyone, but this is what they normally say)

you are so hot, can i suck your cock??>> and i go like: huh..yes, i like to be su**ed but, if i do it, i would b doing a charity for you..and i really think that you deserve better than this. but of course, i dont say it either because i dont want to hurt anybody's ego (despite the begging for my ice cream cone)

3. then there are those who are undecided. they want to message me but they cant decide they go like this:

hi or hey or hey sexy or wassup.>>for this kind of guys, it depends on many things. if im irritated, i would normally dont reply because i dont want to say unnecessary things. for the ones i reply, i study the profile, age and description because lets face it there isnt much going on with a single letter word. however there is one word that makes me go f*ucking angry>>WASSUP. can anyone please tell me what that means? the only thing it means to me is: i have purposely taken time and efford to irritate you.

4. i think im drawn to cultured, articulate men who can speak well, dress well and presentable..this type of guys are very rare to come by. unfortunately they are the ones who do not take the first step.

5. then there are those who dont read my profile. talking about my profiles, let me give an extract from them:

MANJAM: 

myprofile 26yo indian professional working in kl 

prefer to keep things straightforward

prefer meeting up over coffee to see if theres chemistry rather than ym / msn / chatting

have a good life, d like to maintain it and improve it as much as i can..

like to laugh out loud..be happy all the time

mydesire an open mind.
beautiful heart

i will not deny the the following facts:
1. guys in formal attire / office wear drive my hormones crazy
2. im impressed with career driven confident man
3. good sense of humour makes my knees weak
4. on the naughtier side, muscular/athletic bodies in tight underwear...............makes me............( i think thats too much information .....) so im going to STOP..

PLANETROMEO:

"" i extracted the following paragraph from user with id: jock-strap and i stand by it:


i quote:
And the obvious thing.... no pic. Yeah, yeah. All this aggression and no balls to put up a pic. Yeah well live with it. :) So if you're the type who needs a pic, must have a pic and lives and dies by the most oft repeated statement on planetromeo "no pic no reply" well then move on. I share my pic very selectively. Not with any tom, dick and harry.

>>Dudes dont ask me my face picture until u take the efford to know me.


i will not deny the the following facts:
1. guys in formal attire / office wear drive my hormones crazy
2. im impressed with career driven confident man
3. good sense of humour makes my knees weak
4. on the naughtier side, muscular/athletic bodies in tight underwear...............makes me............( i think thats too much information .....) so im going to STOP..
""

I have credited the guy whom i extracted the quote from...

so they still ask me the silliest questions: are u indian? how old are u? what kind of guys do u like?

and i go like>>u dont know how to read issit??

6. then there are those who are so damn persistent. no matter how many times they are ignored they keep asking the same questions...

7. The guy who messaged me in manjam today went a little like this:

Would love to hangout and have a cuppa with you someday...I live in sentul east, selayang is not too far from here right?:P wish to hear from you.
cheers,Ivan:) 

and i go: darnnnnnn how to not respond to this???

plus he is so cute.....i wanted to post his picture but... not so soon..

but unfortunately my manjam has run out of messages!

have to wait until tomorrow to reply.. SIGH..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...