I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Saturday, October 30, 2010

One liners

Nice fit to my 'lobster claw'

Grrrr and GREEN!!

McDreamy

Im a leg freak, but these are a little over the board

Perfect speciment...!

Owh i produce protein at my backyard...

If only the legs were proportionate

I WANT!

Throw water..!

In AWE! must stop salivating! must stop salivating!

so not my taste

something u cant resist having for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Owh im the neighbour of the guy who produced protein at his backyard.

Dont know which one to stare first

one word: YUMMY

GASP!

i think this is my definition of perfect form

hmmmm..a little too much dont you think?>>a little

creative, musically inclined and hot?? im torn between what i aspire to be and what i want my bf to be.

Just take all my money and leave me alone!

no need so sombong right??

forbidden love, a curse or a desire?

issss ittt stufffeeedddd??

OH MY...thirsty!

hmmm....good for competition, not good to b with

maybe half of this

please dont hurt me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...