I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gym (Part 1: How Pathetic Was I?)

the first time i entered a gym years ago, it turned out to be a really selfconcious and self doubting experience.

i just started working in muar and this particular gym caught my eye. it was somewhere near the hospital on the first floor of a shop house.
i went there a few days earlier to ask about the rate per entry. i was not sure about becoming a member back then (hmmm in still not a member of any gym!! scratching head!).

i went up the stairs after work and i could hear all the metal clunking sound. i was very enthused. i was dressed up in my office wear so i had a lot of confidence (i look gooooddd in my office wear). i went through the door and my jaw dropped for two reasons!!!!
the first reason being: the gym was so worn out. the carpet hat gaping holes in them and theres a very obvious salty scent to the whole room. it could possibly be urine or sweat or a combination of both. it was very interesting to learn that there wasnt any changing room.

too much for my fetish to be become true so soon....however, there was a bathroom which was no longer in use / or a big closet (cant really recall) used for changing.


no one ever uses these rooms for changing except me!!!! and the bathroom which was indeed in use is a traumatic experience i dont want to talk about....the equipment on the other hand were worn out and started to rust.

the second reason: despite the worn out condition of the gym, i noticed that the guys who went there (indonesians and some chinese guys) we so delicious! i couldnt tahan their deliciousness..a few days later i made up my mind that i am going to this particular gym afterall.
on my big first day, i went to the so called big closet to change. i was mesmerized by the scent of cat urine in it. i didnt know i could hold my breath for so long. i could have easily survived the titanic. i asked the chinese uncle if there was any trainer in the gym and the uncle asked an indonesian guy to teach me the basics..

i dont think he was a trainer...just someone from my wet dream...(whoopss!!)
now, before we go deeper into that, let me tell about how i behave in the gym.
i am actually not an arrogant bastard at gym. it is not an impression that i consciously give out in the gym. im just a guy who is pretty private in the gym..ok fine, i dont know how to make friends in gym..
my social skills are impaired when i see delicious, sweaty men in tiny pants. i become self concious and retract from any form of conversation... what can i do??
 
so this indonesian guy was showing my the basics and all i could think about was licking his biceps. god, it was so big and sweaty. he had a spaghetti strap kind of singlet on him and i all i can think about was mounting him!!
i get a feeling that poeple are watching me at gym, and i hate when there are other guys waiting for me to finish my reps at an equipment..im already self concious as it is..!

maybe if i had some friends the or able to make one, i wouldnt have been so concious..
unfortunately i was the only guy in the gym who had to go to the cat urine aromatheraphy closet to change..

how pathetic was i???

while the yummy men were so confident and changing in public or wearing the tiniest of pants and sitting with their legs spread out shirtless exposing their bulge!! 

1 comment:

  1. These blog posts are amazing! I know that it's a little weird and out of the blue but I'd love to get to know you better as I'm an Indian as well who is quite comfortable with being gay and it's really refreshing to see another Indian that way (I think you know how rare it is to find another Indian gay guy who is as comfortable with themselves)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...