I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First Encounter (Part 1: all the butterflies in my tummy EXPLODED!! )

The first time it happened was 2 years ago. 

I was 25 and was clueless about how to do it. I was not a fan and still am not one of the various techniques and styles showcased on the internet, at least watching it isnt my passion. 

It was all trial and error. Watching other people doing is somewhat revolting. Experiencing it however is a totally different story.

It was on a weekend. I was curious and eager to do it. The fact that the guy was all the way in seremban and i am in kl was a big factor in deciding whether i should do it. 

I asked myself: do i really want to do this? Well, i didnt get an answer for that question that particular weekend. At the back of my mind i knew that being 25 years old and asking myself if i was gay wasn’t going to do me any good. I just have to do it, to experiment, figure it all out so to speak. 

 He was from Friendster. I used to have a few postings back then in Friendster and people seemed to enjoy reading them. despite the fact that i didn’t put any of my picture in Friendster, people were still commenting and finding pleasure in them. so it wasnt my imagination that some did find my  ramblings interesting.

I just uploaded arjun rampal's picture (god must have made him when he had a lot of time!). 

so this guy was also a follower of my postings and we started exchanging messages for a while. we exchanged numbers later.

On a Friday night, he called me. It was a good conversation. A conversation that lasted for hours until my ears started burning. The next morning, he text me and asked me what i was doing. 

and like  lighting it hit me. i wanted to do him. no more procrastinating. im already 25 for gods sake!!.

Apparently he was also 'free' that day and we agreed to meet up in seremban. not in seremban town, not seremban parade but IN HIS HOUSE! so i wasnt the only one anticipating sex that day.

I drove to seremban from kl. Parked in front of his house and called him: 

Me: Dude, im at your front gate.
Him: ok ill be just outside.

I was anticipating hi presense. At that moment i wasn’t sure what to expect. Had butterflies in my tummy. He is the first gay man that i was going to meet in person. i hace been anonymous and i was going to put a face to my friendster profile. thinking about it now, it was quite lame!!

at that time my worries were very real.

Even though he had his face picture on Friendster, i didn’t know what to expect about his body..of course i needed to know how his body looked like since i was pretty darn sure by the end of the day, i would be doing him...

unfortunately for me, there wasnt any body picture on his friendster. i heard the unlocking of the gate....i didnt want to look....not to look to obvious...

then i turned..praying he was chubby...

i saw him...

all the butterflies in my tummy EXPLODED!! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! The first time you met a gay guy, you drove all the way to Seremban just to have sex with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i kinda did..thinking about it now after 4 years, its kinda crazy..he could have easily been a maniac..kinda funny too dont u think?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...