I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My First Encounter (Part 2: That Was The Last Time I Saw Him )

i must have had my common sense cap that day. i didnt fleet the scene. the reason for the 'exploding butterflies' was the fact that he was not what i expected him to be physically.

some guys dress up in a very 'gay' way. extremely plunging neckline, bow ties, vests, skin tight pants which are normally white or grey, tank top, white shoes....i think we are familiar with the concept..i wasnt judging him, but he was everything that was not my taste.

he was at his gate wearing a combination of them...i was taken aback... he didnt look like that in his friendster profile. not only that, he was chubby...and a little effeminate... he had this shy feminine walk...

i was confused...so i got down from my car....shook his hand and smiled at him. i was honoring him for meeting me for the simple fact that i didnt share my face picture or any of my picture until i was at his gate..i had to do it..!

i couldnt fleet the scene. it is rude and disrespectful...and to fleet when i was in fact at his front gate was just mean...i couldnt do it.

we walked into his house...there was a bed on the living room...i went: 'hmmm this is a very obvious signal..more obvious that it has to be'....of course i didnt say that out loud...

we sat on his bed....
 
and.....

we talked.!!

even though i was not sexually attracted to him, i still had a lot of respect for him and i wanted a friend. a gay one. to talk to. to make me feel i was not alone. so we talked...

after a while we decided to go for dinner. i was introduced to queer as folk. couldnt take my eyes of the tv...and he just kept talking...!

then gradually, it came down to the sex part.

i was nervous and excited at the same time. i havent seen a guy naked in person before....and he said he needs to change..he came back wearing a boxer and a tshirt. he was concious at how he looks naked and he had to turn the lights off before coming to the bed.

i had a choice of whether to do it or not with him...i didnt come all the way to just eat the icing off the cake..i WANTED THE CAKE!!!

at that time, i didnt even know what top and bottom was...i knew about the intercourse but wasnt familiar with the terms. he gave me a little oral...and was kissing all over my body (i must have turned him wild....hehem!)..

then it was the time to 'insert the coin into the coin slot'.

and i didnt no how!!!
yes, it was a totally embarassing moment!!
he must have been a fan of bareback but i told him: NO GLOVES, NO LOVE!
then he said: wait i think i have one in my room>>>LAMO!!!
and then he didnt have any lubes..

i push and i push and i push....he was enjoying it, and i was in pain...my dick hurt! so we tried stationary, doggy and other styles...until i found a style that worked...and then i guess we know the drill..

it went on for about an hour or so...till i came. then i realized....the whole experience was rather empty..the wasnt any intimacy, connection or even passion..just two guys having sex. BLANK was one would that could summarize it all...
i continued watching QAF and he went to sleep....

the next way..he was trying to wake me up..first he was subtle...then more obvious....by giving me a little bj....
while i was still at the blank state from yesterday night and sleep deprived...i wanted to reciprocate...but i couldnt..i dont know why..i couldnt pull myself together to reciprocate.

there was a boner but ...nothing more..he tried, then he really tried....and kept trying for a long time....

and i did...

i came.

afterwards, i went to wash myself up, take shower and we went for breakfast....



that was the last time i saw him... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...