I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Monday, November 22, 2010

Beg to Differ?

maybe someone more compassionate than me would have responded in a nicer way...or maybe im just bored of such message....

Attraction could have been another major factor...or how unattracted i was at the message... or maybe he is just ***** (i couldnt figure out a nicer word for stupid), immature, desperate or wildly turned on by my profile...i dont know about the rest of the world but i was less than amused when i got this message:

hai bro h r u ?
u looke so handsome ..
saya s***r*j 23 kl kat selayang mall)
178cm 60kg (versatile)
saya suka Fun and SEX
i nak datang rumah kau i ok je..
pls reply me

first of all, i did not upload my face picture so the second line has already given me a very bad first impression. imagine how bad of an idea it would have been if i have uploaded my face picture. so he likes sex and fun....

why is he telling me that?? because he likes fun and sex, does that make it ok for him to come to my place? seriously guys i dont even understand what he meant by 'i nak datang rumah kau, i ok je'....

but i dont think i really cared...

reading that message there were so many nasty things that came to mind...my inner beast was roaring and ready with its claw to unleash the wrath...i was pissed and i wanted to tear him into pieces...

obviously it was a message with a lot of loophole...but being a much wiser person lately, (hehem!!) i resorted to not say anything mean... 

i realized it could be very easy for me to crush his ego...but i dont really see the point of doing it..he would feel dumbfounded about himself for a while...and then >>no difference..so why resort to doing something that makes no difference right??

i thought of blocking him from sending me messages or viewing my profile...then again he could always create a new one and keep stalking me..or worse misuse my pictures. NO!!! i was not afraid of what he could possibly do but im just saving myself some trouble..its not worth it.

the interesting part of this whole thing is the fact that he has already messaged me before...something very similar to the above and i replied:

hey dude, sorry but im not interested..

i KNOW, its a simple sentence..the meaning is direct and straight forward but it didnt make a difference to his bird brain...

tell me, how do we resort to handle this type of people? i used to be quite direct and by direct, i mean....i think you know what i mean by direct..it creates a chain reaction..string of messages that goes to prove how gay men are capable of constructing nasty sentences and totally unable to accept rejection...after that it cascades into who has the final say...i do...but thats not the point here..winning over stupid things are not worth winning at all..AGREE??

eventually i got tired of it and since im much WISER now (Hehem!!), ...i think its therapeutic and easier to not let these messages get to me...i read it, if im not interested, i just delete it..

come on guys, we cant change the universe or expect everyone to behave the way we want...its not possible..so instead i changed myself...

maybe this particular guy doesnt know how to approach me , a guy with such class and awesomeness!!!!...

i can only hope that eventually he would be able to realize that there are people out there who do not get impressed with messages like that.at least figure out if the guy he is messaging to is equally attracted to him before blurting out embarrassing stuff..

 end of the day i still appreciate that message coz its a testament of my 'hotness' interesting elements in my profile..

beg to differ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...