I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Godsent???

crossroads. at some point in our lives we would be confused of the right decision to make. its more confusing and nagging when the right decision to make would change the course of our lives.

take changing jobs for an instance. im exhausted at so many things happening in life right now that i just want to get the hell out of here. im ready to experience new responsibilities, new friends, new environment and new challenges. the moment i pull myself together to make those applications, i am convinced not to do so by someone...


yes, by someone..not family, not friends but 'by someone'.
take this for an example. ive met this vendor who has come to service some equipment at my project. we exchanged pleasantries and what should have been a work related conversation quickly turned out to be a conversation about the philosophy of life, believes, long term and short term goals, my thesis, my passion, my dream job, my frustrations and my aspirations...well it wasnt all about me...he got to tell those things about himself too...probably not as much as i did...but thats not the point...

anyways, we instantaneously clicked and at the end of the conversation, with a very sincere voice and look in his eyes he said to me: if you need any help, assistance or guidance just contact me..and he handed over his business card to me...i was a bit surprised. could i be that lucky? how often does this happen? this guy is a really knowledgeable and technically sound person. he managed to answer all the questions i asked and boy i always ask the tough ones (hehem!!!). despite his wisdom in wide range of subjects, he doesnt brag, doesnt intimidate others and is very down to earth.. seriously guys someone that intelligent (and handsome, oh god!!!)...he was just perfect...but thats not the point..

a complete stranger showing such act of kindness without expecting anything in return. i was very humbled by him. the thing that impressed me the most with him (apart from his charming good looks, oh god) is that he is he understood everything i said about my frustrations at work but he did not say a single word that was negative about my boss or anything else throughout the conversation (2hrs!)...something i hardly can do...

in return he just made suggestions that made perfect sense. he hold me: u've been working here for a few years now, why dont you just spend a little more time, work on that promotion and then leave for better opportunity...it was a lot more detailed than what i wrote but i dont want to bore everyone by going into the details....

it made perfect sense and coming from someone who has so much wisdom (and charming goodlooks) it put me in a crossroad to choose between what i am already exhausted of and waiting a little longer for the leap or leap right now as the greener pasture is so tempting...and an eye candy to drool:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...