I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

I find men to be attractive and not ashamed of it..

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Stolen Heartbeat (Part 3)

me: hey S are u sleepy?
s: not really. this bumpy ride is making me dizzy
me: wheres A?
s: he is up front talking with someone
me: the whole camp was a total waste of time!
s: total F**K. wouldnt have come if i knew!
me: EXACTLY! did you know that the long and angry comment about the punishment came from me?
s: yeah, i kind of had a feeling, it was you but was in touch much pain to walk to your room and ask
me: those idiots are so dumb. i just had to, my whole body was aching that night, even now..
s: i think they deserve it..

ive always been that guy, who is not afraid to speak my mind when something is bugging me.

this time it was the camp organizers (seniors). they had this habit of asking us to pushup, run around the track, scold, humiliate, degrade and other things as a way to punish us and make us more disciplined. they  thought would we would be more obedient and obliging. according to them, that was how they went through they camp when they were juniors.

it didnt think that was acceptable, the circumstances have changed. we were exposed to much more things before entering universities and we were more matured than they were. while they used to accept such treatment, downright barbaric, i dont think i should be accustomed to the same experience. afterall we were all undergraduates....

so that night, i wrote a earful for them to ponder and the following days the punishments vanished.

but my anger with 'him' i couldnt dish it out. if i did, i would be admitting to the fact that there is a part of me that wants him for myseld.. no can do, at least for that time.

we reached campus a little after 8. my other 2 friends had to leave to their hometowns the same night as they live in the nothern region. that means ill be spending the night with him..

a quick dinner and saying the goodbyes, him and i headed back to the room allocated for us. there were not many people in that block. in fact there were only me and him in the whole floor..

i told him im tired and wanted to take shower...

i was just lying there on his bed watching me. then he started staring at me...i slowly unbuttoned my shirt, my sweat drenched white baby tee stuck to my body like a second skin..it was a really hot night...

i took my belt off. unbuttoned my jeans. but that pair of eyes were still staring. i didnt care i toook my jeans of anyway. clad only in my baby tee and underwear,

i turned to him knowing for the fact his eyes would still be fixated on me..and it was!

i took my baby tee off... and he was stroking his already hard penis...

ok ok i made that part up!!
he wasnt stroking his penis or was he erected.... 
he was looking at me for a few seconds and he blushed! he looked away and he said: dude, u look like a chinese guy..!

i just smiled, put on the towel and left my underwear in the room for him to smell..

allright! not to smell just left it there and went to take shower...

few minutes later, i heard the door opening and he entered to the bathroom completely naked..u might be thinking its open shower, but its not..so if he was naked or not, i wouldnt know

we started chatting..there was no hint of guilt in his voice and there was no anger in mine. we just enjoyed the chat..it was exhausting to have felt angry for so long..and i felt like thats for the best...i am already aware that he is attached so i didnt want to complicate things. 

he wasnt in the showers for long. i heard him leaving and going straight to the room..
i finished my stuff and when i opened the door, he was already there...
dressed only in my white shorts and lying on my bed.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...